- The CEH Program certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
- The Certified Ethical Hacker certification will fortify the application knowledge of security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker.
Cost for Test:
- The exam costs US $500 in the United States.
Pass Rate: 98%
Total Number of People Who Have the Certification:
- Over $110,789 people
The organization that provides the certification:
- International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council)
Albuquerque, NM, USA